Nomination for the
Medtronic Foundation Science Teaching Award
Presented by MnSTA.
Who is Eligible?
- Teach science at the K-12 public or private school in Minnesota
- Hold a Minnesota license in the area they teach
- Be a full-time employee of the district or school and teach K-12 students at least 50% of the time
- Have at least 3 years of full-time teaching experience prior to the current school year
- Is a member of MnSTA by the application deadline of January 21st.
Thank you for your Nomination!
For questions, contact
John Olson, MnSTA Teacher of the Year Awards Coordinator