by , posted on 2:39 PM, January 4, 2017
- Biehle, J.T., et.al. 1999. NSTA Guide to School Science Facilities. Arlington, VA: NSTA Press.
- Flinn, Larry. 2000. Overcrowding in the Science Laboratory. Flinn Scientific. (also in the Flinn catalog)
- Flinn Scientific. 2005. Safe Science: Be Protected! www.flinnsci.com/Sections/Safety/general Safety/safeScience.asp
- Fuller, E.J. 2001. An Analysis of Laboratory Safety in Texas. Charles A Dana Center. (also at www.tnent.edu/teks/science/safety/pdf/lab_safety_report.pdf)
- West, S. 2005. Procedings of the 108th annual meetings of the Texas Academy of Science, Secondary Science Safety Profiles, 2001 and 2003, Edinburg, TX.
- Young, J.A. 1972. A Second Survey of Safety in Illinois High School laboratories. Journal of Chemical Education. 49(1):55.
- Texley, J., et.al. 2005. Safe Science Facilities. The Science Teacher. 72(6): 39. Sep. 2005.
- Texley, J., et al. 2004. Investigating Safely: A Guide for High School Teachers. Arlington, VA: NSTA Press.