Professional Development - Agricultural Teacher Awareness Program
August 29, 2017
The Minnesota Soybean Research and Promotion Council (MSR&PC) and the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA), would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming Teacher Awareness Immersion Program.
Program participants will be invited on a ranch and agricultural tours followed by an information session in the Minneapolis area. Teachers will have the opportunity to speak directly with a farmer, ask questions and learn more about our new agricultural curriculum available to high school educators. Each attendee will receive a brand-new iPod touch and virtual reality headset! There is no cost for participation and the curriculum tools are free.
- <span> </span>Date: <span data-term="goog_1178471474"><span>Tuesday, August 29, 2017</span></span>
- <span> </span>Time <span data-term="goog_1178471475"><span>8:00 am – 4:00 pm</span></span>
- <span> </span>Tours: Wolf Creek Dairy farm
- <span> </span>Information Session: Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington
- <span> </span>Note: Breakfast, Lunch and a shuttle will be provided
Get more details and register here!