The National Science Education Leadership Association (NSELA) encourages and supports science leaders to help maximize effective science teaching and improve student learning in a complex and changing educational environment.
In partnership with NSELA, we share the same passion for science and understand that even the best leaders benefit from ongoing support from a collaborative community. With a team of science advocates behind you, we can make a difference in science education today, to pave the way for the emerging leaders of tomorrow.
Join or Renew with NSELA Today! www.NSELA.org. Your benefits include:
- Access to the National Network of Science Education Leaders.
- Member access to a variety of resources on NSELA’s website and access to educational content from Flinn Scientific.
- Exclusive invitations to Professional Development meetings that connect you with a collegial network of avid science leaders, e.g., the NSELA National and Summer Leadership Institutes.
- Opportunities to get involved, e.g., committees, regional director positions, and present at events hosted by NSELA.
- Annual subscriptions to NSELA’s publications:
o The Navigator, our online newsletter
o The Science Educator, our bi-annual journal
o The Leaders Letter, a monthly e-newsletter with NSTA that contains national news, professional development resources, and networking opportunities.
- Periodic emails containing relevant science news and educational resources from Flinn Scientific.
Exclusive Offer! Join or Renew before October 23rd, enter promo code “flinnsci”:
- Your membership fee for the first year will be $50, a savings of $5;
- You earn a chance to participate in a 2016 National Science Teacher Association (NSTA) regional conference of your choice for FREE! (A $315 value) Your name will be entered into a drawing to receive one free registration, courtesy of the NSTA;
- And, your name will be placed into a drawing for a chance to receive a $100 gift card to Pizza Hut or one of three $25 Starbucks gift cards, complements of Flinn Scientific www.FlinnSci.com.
“I joined NSELA because science leaders of Nebraska were coming back from the national meeting uplifted and excited about how engaging the professional learning opportunities had been. After joining, I have appreciated the networking with other science leaders, the relevance of the The Science Educator articles to problems of practice in my district, and the opportunity to further my own professional learning as a science leader.” -James Blake, K-12 Science Curriculum Specialist, Lincoln, Nebraska
To take advantage of this Exclusive Offer, please go to the Membership Registration page at www.NSELA.org, by October 23rd and enter promo code “flinnsci” in the payment screen. Be sure to share this email invitation with your colleagues and other science educators at your school too.