MnSTA has adopted the NSTA Social Media Commenting Policy to use as MnSTA on our social media channels.
The purpose of NSTA’s participation in social media is to engage with the science and STEM education community, enhance communication and collaboration, contribute to relevant conversations, and promote NSTA’s programs, products, and services.
We encourage and welcome comments. However, we request that all posted comments are courteous and respectful of others and directly relate to topics relevant to NSTA and the greater science and STEM education community. We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to hide or delete comments that
- Contain language that is considered defamatory, offensive, violent, threatening, and/or harassing.
- Target or disparage any race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation, or contain content otherwise deemed inappropriate.
- Contain name calling and/or personal attacks.
- Support or encourage illegal activity.
- Are obscene or possess sexual content or links to obscene or sexual content.
- Contain misleading or false information, including links to websites containing misleading or false information.
Repeated violations of the NSTA Social Media Comment Policy may cause the author to be blocked.