MnCOSE23 • Nov 10-11, 2023
Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, MN
MnCOSE23 Call for Presenters
Jul 12, 2023 - Sep 23, 2023
MnSTA's premier professional development event, MnCOSE, can only occur because of the talented professionals that choose to present their work at our conferences. Please consider sharing your specialty with your colleagues. In exchange for your presentation, we'll provide a SPECIALLY DISCOUNTED conference presenter registration rate of $100 for up to two presenters for the entire conference by sharing a personal discount code for you to use once we approve your presentation in our system.
MnCOSE23 presenters must be MnSTA members at the time you register for the conference--and we welcome you to join MnSTA if you haven't already!
Each presentation session will be 45 minutes and happen on Friday, Nov 10th. Please aim for up to a 40-minute presentation and time for a few minutes of questions.
MnCOSE23 sessison proposals will be reviewed by our program committee. They will confirm your proposal once they have reviewed submissions.
MnSTA board members will be present to introduce you and be sure you're set to present! You'll present in person in a conference room setup classroom style at the Mayo Civic Center.
We use a conference tool called "Whova" that will largely take the place of our traditional conference program. It will provide a place where you as a presenter can share resources digitally with participants.
We'll ask you to choose from several session identifiers during the proposal process. Here is further info on the identifiers.
Once your proposal is approved, we will provide you with access to Whova - where you can upload additional information about your session as well as resources to share. You will be able to edit this information right up until the time of the conference.
- If you're a member and logged in, use the 'Submit a Presentation Proposal Now' button below to enter your information.
- If you're a member and not logged in, first login and then submit a proposal.
- If you're not a MnSTA member, please join here! Then upload your presentation proposal from this page.
Please follow these steps:
1. Look at the session proposal form and plan your presentation. We suggest that your session description include information about the presentation style (lecture, discussion, simulation, sample lesson, etc.) and major activities.
2. Submit your proposal to our system by September 23.
3. We will evaluate your proposal based on its fit with the conference's needs by October 1. We will send you a discount code for you to register for the conference if your proposal is accepted.
4. Register for the conference from this page using the discount code
5. You will be able to edit the description before the conference if accepted. You'll be invited to update your session information and upload any resources you want to provide to participants in the Whova conference app. You will be able to edit this information right up until the time of the conference. (We will send you more information about this process.)
Please contact Eric after this date if you still have a proposal to submit.
MnSTA membership is required to register for MnCOSE23.
Consider becoming an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor! Learn more here.
MnCOSE Registration & Strand Leaders
MnCOSE Exhibitor Coordinator