Join us for MnCOSE17 Saturday!
We have three sets of sessions for you to enjoy.
Participation in any Saturday sessions is included in all full conference registrations. Did you know, we also offer a discounted Saturday-only registration open to ANY teachers for those able to join us for just the day.
See our registration page for details!
- 8:00 AM - Reading with Kari Ross
- 9:00 AM - Accommodations with Pam McDonald
- 10:00 AM - Mental Health with Jayne Greeney-Schill
- 11:00 AM - Positive Behavior Intervention Systems
- 12:30 PM - ELL & Reflection with Sean Keating
- 1:30 PM - Technology
Open to all conference registrants is a full day of relicensure workshops designed for you. Stick around to pick up ALL the required licensure CEUs you'll need for MN relicensure in one day! OR - come just Saturday for this opportunity!
Science and Engineering Practices in Action
From 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM you can start with the Science and Engineering Practices in Action (SEPA) Workshop for 'Free and Fun Professional Development for Teachers of Science'. This active workshop will be focused for middle and high school teachers.