- 2023 Rivers Institutes featuring Waters to the Sea® - Duluth
June 19 - 21, 2023
2023 Rivers Institutes featuring Waters to the Sea®
Join us FACE-TO-FACE this summer as Hamline University's Center for Global Environmental Education (CGEE) presents its acclaimed Rivers Institutes, free, three-day, field-based professional development opportunities for educators.
The Rivers Institutes are designed to increase teachers' science content knowledge and investigation skills and help area educators translate their professional experiences into meaningful, engaging classroom investigations.
St. Louis River and Estuary Institute - Duluth, MN Area
June 19-21, 2023
All 3 institutes include:
- Three full days of experiential instruction and lunches
- The Waters to the Sea® multimedia tool
- 21 continuing education units (CEUs)
- The option to purchase two graduate credits at a reduced rate of $195/credit
The focus for the institutes is on elementary and middle school classroom teachers as well as teams of teachers. All educators are welcome to apply!